Update your WinTV with the WinTV v7.2 HD software to watch High Definition channels*!
WinTV v7.2 HD includes WinTV Extend!
WinTV Extend is a built-in Internet video server for the
new WinTV v7.2 HD application. WinTV Extend will take your live TV signal and send it to
your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or PC computer
over either a home WiFi connection or over the Internet.
All you need on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch is a
Safari browser pointed to your PC at home.
If you are using a Mac or a
PC, all you need is a browser (Safari recommended on the Mac) and a
Flash video player.
Here are some screen shots of an iPhone receiving
video from WinTV Extend. The iPhone pictures show the TV control overlay
with Pause and 30 second replay.
The Installation WinTV v7.2 HD CD-ROM Includes:
- The WinTV v7 Software
with WinTV Extend
- MPEG-2 Codec
- H.264 Video Codec
- AC3 Audio Codec
- HE-AAC/LATM Audio Codec (As broadcast in New Zealand, Norway, Denmark, Isreal and more)
- WinTV v7 HD does NOT allow the viewing of HD channels in the UK. A new DVB-T2
tuner is required for viewing HD channels in the UK
- The cost of the Hauppauge WinTV CD-ROM includes these third party software which is
included on each CD-ROM
Free shipping within Europe
- Once the CD-ROM received and WinTV installed, you can update your software from any Haupppauge website
- Important! This CD-ROM will be necessary for all future software updates. Do not lose or discard.